Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Vengeance

For the second morning in a row, I woke up far too early. After making some coffee and reading the morning news, I had nothing else to do, as normal people were still not awake.

So I checked facebook. Nothing had changed since the night before, so I went about my normal "stalking" activities. I mean this in the least creepy manner possible- reading the news feed, responding to wall posts, etc. But then I stumbled onto my mom's facebook (yes, she's had facebook for a couple months) and looked at her info. Under "favorite movies" she had a movie: The Revenge of Cinderella. I just died laughing. It was a terribly funny comedy/horror student film (or at least I think/hope) where my mom played the part of the evil step-mother, who is eventually killed by Cinderella.

After awhile of searching for this movie with no luck, I stumbled on a link that told me the actual movie title: The Vengeance of Cinderella. Praying that I'd find a trailer on the internet, I searched everywhere possible to find one. Again, no luck. But I did find a website of an artist, Nyree, who named this movie as one of her career highlights...



This made me laugh.

No comments: