Monday, May 7, 2007

I'm good at a game.

Tetris might be the only video game I've ever been good at... I mean besides duck hunt. I used to play Tetris on my gameboy during plane flights but now I have it on my phone. Sweet huh? And I still play it on plane flights. They say you're not allowed to use your phone on flights but I watched a tv show (probably on the Discovery Channel or something, which obviously warrants credibility) that said phones don't interrupt anything with "air traffic control." Maybe it was on Myth Busters.

Plus- American Airlines doesn't even give you a snack anymore. It absolutely infuriates me that they make people pay $5 on top of their already expensive flights. It's not like flying Southwest. I could understand if they made people pay for a snack. But I guess it would mess with their "fly for peanuts" slogan. So a) they don't want people to play games on their phones, and b) they are lame and make people pay for snacks. Therefore, I will forever play Tetris on my phone during plane flights.

But back to Tetris. Sometimes after playing for awhile I start seeing the shapes when I close my eyes. "Flip! Over-Over-Over!" It's kind of weird but sweet at the same time. I like Tetris.

No comments: